Show Pieces And Other Repertoire
When choosing a publisher, as a general guideline, International Music Company is a good way to go.
- Meditation from Thais, Massanet
- Salut d’Amor, Elgar
- Dvorak Four Romantic Pieces
- Beethoven Romances
- Kreisler Collections 1, 2, 3
- Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso, Saint-Saens
- Flight of the Bumblebee
- Fun with Solos Violin & Piano Accompaniment
- Ziguenerweisen, Sarasate
- Solos for Young Violinists
- Brahams Hungarian Dance No. 5, No. 7
- Pollonaise Brilliante Wieniawski
- Polish Dance, Severn
- Rachmaninoff Vocalise
- Tzigane, Ravel
Violin Sonatas And Concertos
For Boroque and Classical works, where a performance tradition has developed beyond the original score, there may be available an urtext (original) edition from Barenreiter or Henle as well as a traditional edition preferably published by the International Music Company. It is ideal to have both on hand.
Listening to multiple interpretations of the same repertoire is an invaluable study in artistry. When considering record labels, Deutsche Grammophon has earned an excellent reputation.